Thursday, August 24, 2017

How to get My Place To Be patch 1.2.4 apk for bluestacks



My Place To Be.apk 1.2.4
Name: My Place To Be.apk
ID: com.shuffledbits.mylandscape
Version: 1.2.4
Size: 0.2 Mb



My Place To Be Screenshots

How to download My Place To Be 1.2.4 apk for laptop
How to download My Place To Be 1.2.4 apk for laptop
How to download My Place To Be 1.2.4 unlimited apk for pc

How to setup My Place To Be apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

My Place To Be Details

Shows statistical characteristics of the landscape at your location, based on the information of the 'DaarMoetIkZijn' website. Currently only works in The Netherlands.

What's new in My Place To Be 1.2.4

Improved handling of long press on landscape map and fixed problem with searching locations in dutch locale. Cosmetic renaming of app from My Landscape to My Place To Be (Daar Moet Ik Zijn in dutch).
My Place To Be | 30 Reviewers | | Rating: 3.8

Download My Place To Be patch 1.2.4 APK



Search terms:
How to download My Place To Be 1.2.4 apk for android
How to use My Place To Be unlimited apk
How to mod My Place To Be 1.2.4 apk
How to get My Place To Be lastet apk

Previous Post
Next Post