Saturday, September 16, 2017

How to mod EvolveSMS Theme My Hangouts 5.5.2 unlimited apk for android



EvolveSMS Theme My Hangouts.apk 5.5.2
Name: EvolveSMS Theme My Hangouts.apk
ID: evolvetheme.theme42
Version: 5.5.2
Size: 0.1 Mb



EvolveSMS Theme My Hangouts Screen Preview

How to install EvolveSMS Theme My Hangouts 5.5.2 apk for android
How to mod EvolveSMS Theme My Hangouts 5.5.2 unlimited apk for pc
How to get EvolveSMS Theme My Hangouts patch 5.5.2 apk for bluestacks

How to install EvolveSMS Theme My Hangouts apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

EvolveSMS Theme My Hangouts Description

Okay, so I have done several hangouts themes in the past, but this time I chose to dedicate this theme to myself. I wanted to make something I love and would use. (which I do with all of my themes) But every theme seemed to get old to me after a week or so. I have sat on this theme for a couple weeks now, never intending to share it with anyone and still love it, so It's only fair to share it now... This is important to know because down the road if I get bored with any part of this theme, I will update it to my liking. It will keep the same feel. Just think of this as an evolving theme.
CHECK OUT MY OTHER THEMES HERE!
You MUST have EvolveSMS installed to use this theme.
For this to be installed you have to have the EvolveSMS Customization Pack
To apply the theme:
• Open EvolveSMS
• Go to Settings
• Go to "Theme"
• Swipe over to Choose Theme
• Find theme name in the list

What's new in EvolveSMS Theme My Hangouts 5.5.2

Ver. 5.5.2
-Material selector ripple fix. Lollipop only.
-Theme color base fix.
EvolveSMS Theme My Hangouts | 18 Reviewers | | Rating: 4.6

Download EvolveSMS Theme My Hangouts 5.5.2 APK



Search terms:
How to download EvolveSMS Theme My Hangouts 5.5.2 apk for android
How to use EvolveSMS Theme My Hangouts unlimited apk
How to mod EvolveSMS Theme My Hangouts 5.5.2 apk
How to get EvolveSMS Theme My Hangouts mod apk

Previous Post
Next Post